|Houston||5300 North Braeswood Boulevard||#1, now El Ranchero. Also appears as 100 Braeswood Square|
|999 Frostwood Drive||* #2, incorrectly appears in some listings as 900 Frostwood|
* Torn down for a strip center between 1995 and 2002
* That strip center was reduced during the Katy Freeway widening.
* Presumably relocated to Gessner & Katy Freeway afterward
|10810 North Freeway||#3, now Mambo Seafood|
|8130 S. Gessner Drive||#4. Demolished in 2003, next to the gas station.|
|6475 Hillcroft||#5. Closed and torn down between 1995 and 2002 for a Conoco, now Exxon|
|12615 East Freeway||#6. Torn down late 1990s? for a Burger King with a different address (1094 Federal Road).|
|111 FM 1960||#7. Now CiCi's Pizza (at least the sign), building extant and renovated but vacant, probable last location.|
|5101 Bingle Rd||#8. Later Bravos Mexican Restaurant, closed and later torn down in 2014 for a multi-tenant building|
|11290 Fondren||#9. Torn down for a Shell gas station between 1989 and 1995|
|Gessner & Interstate 10||Northwest corner, torn down for Katy Freeway widening (maybe, could be the next one down, also demo'd)|
|11813 Wilcrest Drive||* Previously, I had 11814 Wilcrest for an Exxon that replaced the Champs in the south corner of the intersection, since roads run diagonal.|
* However, a later source puts it at 11813, which is a full catty-corner from what was previously thought, and thus closer to a shopping center.
* Said to be Jojo's originally