COMING SOON TO
|| The Old Games List, currently found here will be dismantled completely.
||It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Review - Now for something completely different—a movie review with a somewhat unloved Muppet Christmas movie.
- College Station-Bryan: This links back to my old blog, Brazos Buildings & Businesses. Further integration is upcoming.
- Houston - Katy Freeway Corridor: Information on those places that lined the Katy Freeway, past and present.
- Houston - Uptown: This covers one of my favorite parts of Houston, with pages on the Galleria, hotels, and others.
- Houston - 290: Like the College Station-Bryan section, this is also blog-based, but it's finally reached a state of completion.
- Houston - FM 1960: The fourth section focused on Houston to serve as a complement to the late West Houston Archives.
- Bastrop: This is about a small town east of Austin, which I hope to expand.
- Waco: This long-planned section includes a growing list of landmarks.
- Games I've Played: This section started in 2019 as a scaled-down format of the old Games List.
- Porting Glider PRO has not been going too well.
- Steam Banners is dead forever due to Steam changing the way they display games, but it's here for posterity.
- The Old Games List is my list of several dozen games, complete with release dates and box arts. I ended this because it was too difficult to maintain.
- The SimCity 2000 Newspaper Project is one of the latest features here and a place you won't find elsewhere.
- A mirror of the Rad Project. It's not mine, but I restored it when I found it was disappeared from the mainstream Internet otherwise.
RESTAURANTS & RETAIL
PHOTOS & MISCELLANEOUS STUFF
visitors since august 30 2015
- Site updates. Like the old version of this page, the picture above changes every time the site changes.
- What's next for Carbon-izer.
- Some links to other sites.
- Contact and author information, plus some other site information.
(c) 2014-2020 Carbon-izer.com | Mail