Welcome to Carbon-izer.com. Contrary to its appearance, it is not a relic of Web 1.0, only an homage to one, the kind of site that has individuality with specialized interests, the sort of thing how the Internet used to be. Explore the site! There's pages on retail, an in-depth look at city street corridors, restaurants, video games, and much more.
- Bastrop: This is about a small town east of Austin, which I hope to expand.
- College Station-Bryan: Formerly a blog named Brazos Buildings & Businesses, this finally has a place on the site.
- Houston: Many of the various Houston-focused entries have ended up here. (Formerly "Houston-Uptown").
- Temple-Killeen: This section is pretty small and I don't expect it to go anywhere.
- Waco: No Waco site can really express my memories of this town.
- Games I've Played: This section started in 2019 as a scaled-down format of the old Games List.
- The Steam Banners page is back!
- The Old Games List is my list of several dozen games, complete with release dates and box arts. I ended this because it was too difficult to maintain.
- The SimCity 2000 Newspaper Project is one of the latest features here and a place you won't find elsewhere.
- Yoot Tower Guides, a new in-progress section aims to cover this obscure game in great detail.
- A mirror of the Rad Project. It's not mine, but I restored it when I found it was disappeared from the mainstream Internet otherwise.
- Former Chain Restaurants of Texas: A long-running feature of this site, this ongoing project is to chronicle both chain fast foods and chain restaurant locations in Texas that are no longer here.
- Check out the Retail Chains section, featuring Albertsons!
- Lone Star Arches: pictures and stuff of interesting McDonald's restaurants.
- The Mall Directories page is growing once more (for REAL this time).
- China Coast - The lost Darden brand, China Coast was supposed to be Chinese food to what Olive Garden was Italian. What happened to the chain?
- A list of former Rattlers (Country Store) locations before their absorption into Stripes (and later, 7-Eleven).
visitors since august 30 2015
- Site updates. Like the old version of this page, the picture above changes every time the site changes.
- Some links to other sites.
- Email Me, or just save the address by right clicking.
(c) 2014-2021 Carbon-izer.com | Mail