Welcome to Carbon-izer.com. Contrary to its appearance, it is not a relic of Web 1.0, only an homage to one, the kind of site that has individuality with specialized interests, the sort of thing how the Internet used to be. Explore the site! There's pages on retail, an in-depth look at city street corridors, restaurants, video games, and much more.
Click here if you arrived from Houston Historic Retail.
- Austin: The Austin area covers Bastrop, San Marcos, and more.
- College Station-Bryan: A companion to the blog Brazos Buildings & Businesses, this finally has a place on the site.
- Houston: Many of the various Houston-focused entries have ended up here.
- Waco-Temple-Killeen: This section has several older photos from the late 1990s and early 2000s with more expanded articles.
- Exor's Dungeon - This will eventually replace the Video Games section entirely.
- Games I've Played: This section started in 2019 as a scaled-down format of the old Games List.
- The Steam Banners page is back!
- Games List at Exor's Dungeon is my list of several dozen games, complete with release dates and box arts.
- Yoot Tower Guides, a new in-progress section aims to cover this obscure game in great detail.
- A mirror of the Rad Project. It's not mine, but I restored it when I found it was disappeared from the mainstream Internet otherwise.
- Power Pete Maps. It's not an especially challenging game but this might help you especially in the maps with the warp tiles.
- The Citipedia for NewCity. The ONLY creator-endorsed official guide to this city simulator!
- A Glider PRO walkthrough (Slumberland) is in its first stages. Check it out here.
- Another source for "Ship of Harkinian" downloads here if you don't like Discord (currently outdated).
- Site updates. Every site update is depicted with a new thumbnail, and this thumbnail is the one that appears in this section. If it's different than the last time you visited, the site is new!
- The Big List: The current list of everything on the website, with thumbs.
- Some links to other sites.
- Email Me, or just save the address by right clicking.
(c) 2014-2023 Carbon-izer.com | Mail