Welcome to Carbon-izer.com. Contrary to its appearance, it is not a relic of Web 1.0, only an homage to one, the kind of site that has individuality with specialized interests, the sort of thing how the Internet used to be. The latest version of Carbon-izer has now culled many of the huge sub-pages in favor of putting quick links on the page.
- NEWEST FEATURES
- CITY PAGES
- College Station-Bryan: This links back to my old blog, Brazos Buildings & Businesses. Further integration is upcoming.
- Houston - Katy Freeway Corridor: Information on those places that lined the Katy Freeway, past and present.
- Houston - Uptown: This covers one of my favorite parts of Houston, with pages on the Galleria, hotels, and others.
- Houston - 290: Like the College Station-Bryan section, this is also blog-based, but it's finally reached a state of completion.
- Houston - FM 1960: The fourth section focused on Houston to serve as a complement to the late West Houston Archives.
- Bastrop: This is about a small town east of Austin, which I hope to expand.
- Waco: This long-planned section includes a growing list of landmarks.
- VIDEO GAMES
- Games I've Played: This section started in 2019 as a scaled-down format of the old Games List.
- Porting Glider PRO has not been going too well.
- Steam Banners is dead forever due to Steam changing the way they display games, but it's here for posterity.
- The Old Games List is my list of several dozen games, complete with release dates and box arts. I ended this because it was too difficult to maintain.
- The SimCity 2000 Newspaper Project is one of the latest features here and a place you won't find elsewhere.
- A mirror of the Rad Project. It's not mine, but I restored it when I found it was disappeared from the mainstream Internet otherwise.
- RESTAURANTS & RETAIL
- PHOTOS & MISCELLANEOUS STUFF
- CARBON-IZER ITSELF
visitors since august 30 2015
- Site updates. Like the old version of this page, the picture above changes every time the site changes.
- What's next for Carbon-izer.
- Some links to other sites.
- Contact and author information, plus some other site information.
(c) 2014-2020 Carbon-izer.com | Mail