Glider PRO Project

I wrote about Glider PRO for my old games page a while ago but while I can still technically run the game on an emulator like SheepShaver, I'd rather have a native version. So using the same MetroWerks CodeWarrior 6 the original Glider PRO was compiled again, but for Windows, I set out to do it myself! Sadly, when I compiled it there were errors everywhere. Errors that I couldn't just write differently, they referred to old Mac system calls that simply don't exist in the Windows environment. The pull requests remain unchanged including how to fix something on startup but I haven't even gotten to the point.


Couldn't compile due to the various system errors. See error list.

Back | Contact me