Welcome to Carbon-izer.com. Contrary to its appearance, it is not a relic of Web 1.0, only an homage to one, the kind of site that has individuality with specialized interests, the sort of thing how the Internet used to be. Explore the site! There's pages on retail, an in-depth look at city street corridors, restaurants, video games, and much more.
- Bastrop: This is about a small town east of Austin, which I hope to expand.
- College Station-Bryan: A companion to the blog Brazos Buildings & Businesses, this finally has a place on the site.
- Houston: Many of the various Houston-focused entries have ended up here. (Formerly "Houston-Uptown").
- The Hinterland: Temple, Killeen, and a few others that don't fit into any other section.
- Waco: No Waco site can really express my memories of this town.
- Games I've Played: This section started in 2019 as a scaled-down format of the old Games List.
- The Steam Banners page is back!
- The Old Games List is my list of several dozen games, complete with release dates and box arts. I ended this because it was too difficult to maintain.
- The SimCity 2000 Newspaper Project is one of the latest features here and a place you won't find elsewhere.
- Yoot Tower Guides, a new in-progress section aims to cover this obscure game in great detail.
- A mirror of the Rad Project. It's not mine, but I restored it when I found it was disappeared from the mainstream Internet otherwise.
visitors since august 30 2015
- Site updates. Every site update is depicted with a new thumbnail, and this thumbnail is the one that appears in this section. If it's different than the last time you visited, the site is new!
- The Big List: Everything on the site in one list.
- Some links to other sites.
- Email Me, or just save the address by right clicking.
(c) 2014-2021 Carbon-izer.com | Mail