Welcome to Carbon-izer.com. Contrary to its appearance, it is not a relic of Web 1.0, only an homage to one, the kind of site that has individuality with specialized interests, the sort of thing how the Internet used to be. Explore the site! There's pages on retail, an in-depth look at city street corridors, restaurants, video games, and much more.
Click here if you arrived from Houston Historic Retail.
- Austin: The Austin area covers Bastrop, San Marcos, and more.
- College Station-Bryan: A companion to the blog Brazos Buildings & Businesses, this finally has a place on the site.
- Houston: Many of the various Houston-focused entries have ended up here. (Formerly "Houston-Uptown").
- Waco: No Waco site can really express my memories of this town.
- Games I've Played: This section started in 2019 as a scaled-down format of the old Games List.
- The Steam Banners page is back!
- The Old Games List is my list of several dozen games, complete with release dates and box arts. I ended this because it was too difficult to maintain.
- The SimCity 2000 Newspaper Project is one of the latest features here and a place you won't find elsewhere.
- Yoot Tower Guides, a new in-progress section aims to cover this obscure game in great detail.
- A mirror of the Rad Project. It's not mine, but I restored it when I found it was disappeared from the mainstream Internet otherwise.
- Power Pete Maps. It's not an especially challenging game but this might help you especially in the maps with the warp tiles.
- The Citipedia for NewCity. The ONLY creator-endorsed official guide to this city simulator!
- Carbon-izer Visits the Corsicana Outlet Mall, 2014: Visiting the mall on a school trip, unofficially.
- The Abandoned Hempstead Shell: A dusty reminder of gas stations past.
- Carbon-izer Goes to Austin 2017...Plus Some: Trip recollections, a few photos, and an obscure truck stop that died before I was born.
- Lone Star Arches: pictures and stuff of interesting McDonald's restaurants.
- A Newer, Safer Sharpstown: P.Q. Pine tries to convince you that Sharpstown Center is a safe place to shop.
- The Nickelodeon Hotel—when it was just a Holiday Inn covers the Nickelodeon Hotel approximately from 1999 to 2005 when it was Holiday Inn Family Suites Resort.
- Gonna Electric Shock O.J. - Lyrics to a novelty song.
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Review - Carbon-izer's first movie review, in which questionable casting and product placement are discussed.
- Woodlawn High School Demolition, 2004 - Demolition of a Baton Rouge institution.
- In Search of a Mansard Roof McDonald's - I searched for, and found, one of the rapidly-disappearing unaltered "mansard roof" McDonald's restaurants, which were getting rare even in 2014.
- Last Days of the Zachry Engineering Center - Photos and videos of one of the last great 1970s buildings at Texas A&M University.
visitors since august 30 2015
- Site updates. Every site update is depicted with a new thumbnail, and this thumbnail is the one that appears in this section. If it's different than the last time you visited, the site is new!
- The Big List: Everything on the site in one list.
- Some links to other sites.
- Email Me, or just save the address by right clicking.
(c) 2014-2022 Carbon-izer.com | Mail